Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Some new LO's!

Hey everyone, I'm back today with a few recent LO's I have made for Paper Issues.  The store is full with so much new stuff right now including the new Fancy Pants and new Valentine's collections!  Yes I said Valentines!!  It will be here before you know it!  Don't forget you can get 20% off your whole order with the code michelle!

Here are a couple LO's I did with Simple Stories Hello Fall.

I had a great time taking fall photos of my daughter this year.  She is always such a good sport!



This photo is from a few years back but still one of my favorites!



Here is a LO I did using a variety of the new Bella Blvd collections.  I just love the colors in these!



Make sure to check out the Paper Issues store often because things tend to sell out fast!



No comments:

Post a Comment