Friday, June 3, 2016

Where did May go?

It seems like May just started and it's already over.  I thought for sure that once hockey was over I would have so much more free time.  I was very wrong!  lol  These teenagers of mine seem determined to make my life as busy as possible!!

I did get a chance to get a few LO's done for Paper Issues last month.   This first LO was made with the free cut file.  Did you know Paper Issues has a new free cut file every month?  Make sure to check them out in the store.  I really loved the triangles in this one.  I used form Fancy Pants Attwell for my LO.



My next LO was for the sketch challenge.  I used a mixture of Bella Blvd products on this one.



We only had one product spotlight for the month of May.  We used the beautiful She Blooms collection from Illustrated Faith.  I absolutely love this collection!



And my last one is a LO I did using all Crate Paper products.  I have a huge stash of Crate Paper, I really enjoyed making this one.



Have you been in the Paper Issues store lately.  There is so much in there. You can get 20% off your order with the code michelle.


1 comment:

  1. Awesome layouts, Michelle, so glad your teens have left you a little time for scrapping! :)

    ReplyDelete