Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Simple Stories Love!

Hey everyone, we have a new Product Spotlight at Paper Issues today.  Because Simple Stories is so fabulous and we couldn't just choose one collection, we decided to spotlight both the Life in Color and the Carpe Diem collections.

For my first LO I used the Life in Color collection.  This collection is so bold with the red and teal!  I love this photo of my daughter.  It's just a quick phone photo I snapped last summer when we were out for lunch.  She looks so grown up!  I also used a free cut file from Paper Issues on this LO!




My Carpe Diem LO came together quickly.  I knew I wanted to use those adorable frames on my LO. After that I just needed to add a few embellishments and it was done.  This is an older photo of my daughter.  She was about 8 years old here.  I miss the days of taking her to the park to play!



 You can find these collections in the Paper Issues store.  Get 20% off with the code michelle!

1 comment:

  1. Both layouts are beautiful, Michelle! The collections each work perfectly to complement the vibe of your daughter in the different photos!

    ReplyDelete