Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Hello sunshine

Hey everyone, I have a new LO for Feed Your Craft today.  I've been digging through my photos from last summer and I have found some gems I hadn't scrapped yet!  My son just turned 14.  I'm sure those of you with teen boys can relate to how hard it is to get photos of them.  I snapped these photos while we were sitting at the pool. He was teasing his sister so I actually got some photos with a real smile!






I used flair from a few different sets. I love how they add the perfect little extra on a LO!

There are so many awesome flair sets in the Feed Your Craft store!!  Check it out and use the code MICHELLE20 to get 20% off your order!

Thanks for stopping by!




2 comments:

  1. Loving this page! So bright and happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, Michelle! Love how you accentuated your layers and die cuts with the pen lines!

    ReplyDelete