Tuesday, December 29, 2015

So very merry

Hey everyone, I have a new LO for Feed Your Craft today.  I really wanted to do a Christmas LO with all the pretty Christmas flair I had.  This photo is from a few years back when my daughter played the angel at the living nativity at the old age home.  I used the Pink Paislee Yuletide collection and a some cut files from The Cut Shoppe.



And a few close ups.  





I used flair from a few different sets on this LO including the tis' the season, dear santa, and the star set.

There is so much new stuff in the Feed Your Craft store!!  Check it out and use the code MICHELLE20 to get 20% off your order!

Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

  1. Oh my, Michelle, what a fantastic layout! Love how you used the flair and all of the other little sprinkles of embellishments!

    ReplyDelete