Monday, October 26, 2015

In it to win it!

Hey everyone, have you played along with the new issue at Paper Issues?  Check it out!

FAN-atics: sports (favorite team or player), TV shows (favorite series or actor), comfort food/recipes, guilty pleasures, Halloween, use October/November printables

As soon as I say this I knew I had to make a sports LO.  Both my kids play hockey so as you can imagine, hockey is a pretty big deal in this house.  I snapped this photo of my son's helmet after his team won a tournament last year.  I love that you can see the players all lined up in the background waiting to get their medals. 


My love affair with Simple Stories continues with this So Rad collection.  I might have to get some more now that I see how well it matches with the team hockey jerseys!

The Paper Issues store is constantly being updated with new products.  Make sure to check often so you don't miss out!

Use the code michelle to get 20% off your order!



2 comments:

  1. The collection definitely looks great with your photo, Michelle, love all the torn edges of your layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This page is such fun and love all the little details. xx

    ReplyDelete