Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Meet me in the sunshine

Hey everyone, today Paper Issues is spotlighting the new Rise and Shine collection from Amy Tangerine.  I am such a big fan of her products and this one is no exception!



This collection has some of my favorite colors to work with!  Pink, teal and yellow...oh so pretty!  I scrapped a photo of my daughter with one of her cousins who she only sees a few times a year.  They are shy when they first see each other but it doesn't take long for them to start having fun!


I've really been into doodling lately, it just adds a bit of contrast and fun to the LO.


Make sure to check the Paper Issues blog to see what other team members created with this beautiful collection!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful layout, love the sunburst design and the sweet photo! Pinned for inspiration! xx

    ReplyDelete