Tuesday, June 2, 2015

For the love of Pink Paislee

Hey everyone, today I have not one but 2 LO's for you!  Over the years, I've had many favorite manufacturers.  Some I used to love but don't anymore, some I've grown to love, but the one that has always stayed as one of my favorites is Pink Paislee!!  These guys nail it all the time!

Today I want to showcase 2 LO's I've made with their 2 latest collection.  The first LO I made using the Citrus Bliss collection.  This is such a fun summer collection and it has all the elements trending right now.  Pineapples, lemons and flamingos oh my!


I had the perfect photos for this collection.  They were a bit over exposed but I just had to use them! I love the colors in this collection!  I mean seriously, pink, teal, yellow and green is the perfect color combo!

My next LO was made with the new Pink Paislee Atlas collection.  Of all the new releases this year, this was the one I was most excited about.  The muted colors in this collection are so me!  This will be one of those collection I use until there is nothing left!


Even though it's a travel themed collection it can still be used for anything.  Here I scrapped a photo of my son on the beach when we went camping.  It's so hard to get good photos of this new teenager!

Here are of few close ups of the Atlas:


  
Both of these collections are available in the Paper Issues store and you can get 20% off with the code michelle!

Oh, and I might have another Atlas LO going up on my blog on Saturday too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment