Friday, October 10, 2014

October reveal at Scrapbook Nerd!

Hey everyone, I'm back today with my October projects for Scrapbook Nerd using Teresa Collins' Life Emporium collection.  Have you checked out the beautiful colors of this collection yet?  It's so pretty and soft.
The nerds challenged us to sew on our LO's this month.  For my first project I just sewed on some simple X's on the sides of my triangle die cuts.  (This cut file is free in the store!!)







For my next LO I wanted to show how versatile this collection is, even though the colors are soft it can still be used for boy LO's.


I've seen a lot of LO's lately where there is stitching across the words or title.  I tried it and I really like it!





And finally I used the WeR stitched word template and it was so easy to use and I love the look of the stitched word!










1 comment:

  1. These LO are some of my favourites from you Michelle. Gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete