Thursday, June 12, 2014

Enjoy the journey!

I was very excited to work with the Fancy Pants As You Wish Collection at Scrapbook Nerd this month but when I saw this pattern paper with the map on it, my first thoughts were what am I ever going to do with this!

Well I decided to be bold and use it as my background.  Very scary for me as I usually use a neutral or white background.  I really like how it turned out!  So go ahead and try something different on your LO next time you scrap.   What's the worse that could happen?






2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely GORGEOUS!! I would've thought the same looking at that background piece on its own, but my gosh, looking at how great your layout turned out, I just might do the same!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's me, Michelle - Aurelie!! Hee!Hee!

    ReplyDelete